International Business & Exporting
Conducting business internationally can be complicated, North Carolina has the resources to make it easier. From market research, business plans, handling exports, trade missions abroad and direct contact with our foreign offices, we will guide each step of the way.
- Exporting assistance is available from the International Trade team which is part of the Economic Development Partnership of NC (EDPNC - formerly part of the NC Department of Commerce). The team provides specialists to help you expand your market
- N.C. Department of Agriculture's International Trade Office and Marketing Division The NCDA International Trade Office helps bridge the gap between international buyers and North Carolina suppliers of agricultural commodities, value-added foods and forest products.
- N.C. Ports Authority, with coastal and inland ports
- SBTDC's Export Financing Assistance
- US Export Assistance Center - The U.S. Export Assistance Centers of North Carolina help NC businesses to excel in international markets. Their experienced International Trade Specialists are located in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh.
- U.S. Export-Import Bank program